Return of the Dapper Men, by Jim McCann and Janet Lee, is a great-looking book, all cloth binding and gold foil. It has an unusual feel for a comic, being a work of decoupage. And the story… um… iFanboy book of the month, you say? Eisner Award winner, you say? Um… Tim and Brandon just ain’t seeing it. Why is it so lauded?
Also, Tim is joined by Mulele and Paul to critique a small stack of mini-comics, sent in by our friend Dale Wilson:
- The Idealistic Bowling Pin, by Jake Borowski and Evan Spears
- Drawhard, by John Narcomey
- Scared, by DCASTR and Josh Mihal
- Dark Mouse, by Nathaniel Osollo
- Hourly Comics, by Sheika Lugtu